CW Air Conditioning & Heating, LLC,
formerly Chris Wilkum dba Economy Air Conditioning & Heating, has a 35 year reputation for keeping our customers comfortable. Honesty, integrity and pride in our workmanship have always been our main focus. That is why CWAir Conditioning & Heating, LLC is one of the most reputable air conditioning and heating companies in Arizona.
Locally family owned and operated, CWAir Conditioning & Heating, LLC was founded on the five fundamental principles:
Superior Customer Service
Our services include:
Choosing a heating and air conditioning contractor
CWAir Conditioning & Heating, LLC knows that choosing a heating and air conditioning contractor in a time of failure can be an unsettling task. All air conditioning and heating contractors state that they offer top customer service, honesty and professionalism. How do you know who you can trust? Do your homework and check with the Better Business Bureau and Registrar of Contactors before you decide. We understand it is a difficult decision but we believe that after your research, you will choose us as the best air conditioning & heating company in the Valley.
Competency, proficiency and skill do count, and CWAir Conditioning & Heating, LLC has the experience to develop all three. With thousands of system installations and service calls under our belt, we are proud of our tradition of excellence serving valley home-owners.
Service done right the first time
CWAir Conditioning & Heating, LLC has over 35 years in business and has accumulated extensive industry knowledge and competency that ensures your project or service will be done right the first time…guaranteed. Honesty, integrity and pride in our workmanship has always been our main focus. That is why CWAir Conditioning & Heating, LLC is one of the most reputable air conditioning and heating companies in Arizona. We believe a satisfied customer is a lifetime customer. Our long-term customer relationships speak volumes about the pride we take in the air conditioning and heating systems we install, service and repair.
Our company motto – “Providing the Best for Less” – remains just as true today as it did 35 years ago with our primary emphasis on quality service, repair and installation at a competitive and affordable price – that you can trust!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We believe a satisfied customer is a lifetime customer. Our long-term customer relationships speak volumes about the pride we take in the air conditioning and heating systems we install, service and repair.
Because we are licensed, bonded and insured, as well as a member of the Better Business Bureau, Registrar of Contractors, Arizona Heat Pump Council, The Electric League of Arizona, SRP Certified Contractor Program and the Arizona Public Service Qualified Contractor Program, we believe that our customers can feel confident that we are putting their best interests first.
You should have your air conditioner checked when you notice any of the following symptoms:
- Decreased air flow from the registers
- Strange noises coming from the air conditioner
- Stale odors coming from the ductwork when the air conditioner is running
- The air conditioner cycles on and off more frequently than it used to
- The breaker for the air conditioner in the electrical panel keeps tripping (or the fuse keeps blowing)
- Ice appears on your air conditioner or piping, either inside or outside the house
- Outdoor air conditioner fan won’t turn on
If you notice any of the above symptoms, call CWAir Conditioning & Heating, LLC to have your air conditioning checked and serviced to avoid larger problems down the road.
- Take care to set your thermostat properly. Don’t overcool in summer or overheat in winter. You’d be surprised how much your air conditioning bill will climb if you lower your temperature too much in the peak cooling season. Your operating costs can spike from 3% to 8% for each degree your thermostat is lowered. When heating, your operating costs likewise increase for each degree your thermostat is raised. Try for a summer setting of 76 degrees and a winter setting of 70. You can still be comfortable and keep your energy bill out of the stratosphere.
- Be sure to clean or replace your air conditioning filters frequently. You might need to do it more than twice a year, if you have dogs and cats. Keeping your filter clean is one of the easiest ways to ensure truly efficient operation of your home cooling system. If you don’t know the location of your filter, check with us. We can also advise on the best type for your individual circumstances.
- Keep your house as leak-free as possible. Of course, you’ll want to keep doors and windows closed. But, you can stay both comfortable and cost efficient by retaining your conditioned air by adding insulation to the attic and sealing cracks around windows and doors.
- Keep both your indoor and outdoor air conditioning coils clean. You’ll want a special evaporator coil cleaner for your interior unit and a solution of water and non-toxic, non-acidic cleaner on the exterior coil. CWAir Conditioning & Heating, LLC can perform this on a one time or on a routine basis.
- Watch out for ice on the pipes at your evaporator coil. If you spot this, it signals a potentially serious problem. Turn off your unit right away and call us to send out a technician right away.
- Don’t let plants and other obstructions block your condenser. Make sure you’ve got lots of air-flow around the unit. It’s best to keep all that vegetation a good 18 inches away from the air conditioner. And, don’t put any kind of shed or building over your unit. Keep the evaporator (indoor coil) unobstructed. Make sure the evaporator is not blocked to insure proper airflow across the coil. (This may require a professional service technician to clean the coil). Coils should be cleaned in order to preserve the efficiency of the unit.